Interested in an academic career? Not sure how to get there? Or what to expect when you arrive?
Join us for WISER’s presentation of Women in Academia; an evening of small, round-table discussions with some of the U of A’s finest women faculty members in a festive atmosphere. Use this personalized setting to learn how these ladies achieved their careers goals and gain perspective on how you can be successful in your pursuit of an academic career.
- Dr. Janet Elliott, Canada Research Chair in Thermodynamics, Chemicals and Materials Engineering
- Dr. Rachel Milner, Faculty Service Officer, Biochemistry
- Dr. Renee Elio, Associate Vice President Research, Computing Sciences
- Dr. Maya Shmulevitz, Assistant Professor, Medical Microbiology and Immunology
- Dr. Sharon Morsink, Associate Chair (Graduate Studies), Physics